We offer a 1 Year Money Back Guarantee that protects Members from unexpected issues with all purchases on Card Surge.com at no additional cost.
If you experience any of the unexpected issues listed, you may be eligible for a full or partial refund.
1. The Gift Card or eGift Card doesn't have the correct balance as outlined in the original listing.
2. The Gift Card or eGift Card is not received within 15 days from the date of the purchase.
3. The balance changes unexpectedly to something other than what was outlined in the original listing.
4. The Member is not able to redeem the Gift Card or eGift Card. (Subject to Review by Card Surge)
5. The plastic Gift Card received is physically damaged beyond use.
6. The Member receives a Gift Card or eGift Card from the wrong merchant because of an order processing error.
7. The Gift Card or eGift Card received by the Member is significantly different than described in the listing.
The following situations are not covered by the 1 Year Money Back Guarantee.
1. Buyer's remorse or accidentally ordering a gift card or eGift Card for the wrong Merchant.
2. Accidentally ordering a gift card or eGift card in an amount or balance other than intended.
3. Failure to submit a Buyer Protection Claim Form within 1 Year from the date of purchase.
4. Failure to submit any additional documentation or evidence requested.
5. Failure to mail the plastic Gift Card back to Card Surge if required.
6. Inability to redeem a Gift Card or eGift Card due to a Merchant filing for bankruptcy or no longer in business.
7. Using the wrong payment method when purchasing a Gift Card or eGift Card.
To receive a full or partial refund a Member who experiences any of the above eligible issues with a Gift Card or eGift Card must fill out and submit the Buyer Protection Claim Form within 1 Year from the purchase date.